Many of you out there are new to the entire real estate market. Out of the 100's of realty companies, who do you choose? Do you really need one? How fast will your house sell? Should you advertise in the Realtor's MLS (Multiple Listing Service)?
All of these are viable questions that you need to think about. First of all, most realty companies will treat you just about the same. Your best friend may have close connections with an individual realtor; they may send you in their direction.
What is a Listing Agent going to do for you anyways?
- Advertise your property in the MLS and Realtor.com.
- Possibly list your home in Homes & Land or a similar service.
- Entertain and negotiate offers for you.
- Overlook contract proposals.
- Tell you what you need to do to sell your home.
All of these are great services to offer, but the #1 service that a realtor can provide their customer is to advertise their home listing in the MLS and Realtor.com.
Author - Virtual Househunter Editors